5. Slot Machines
6. Roll the Dice
7. Casino Go Fish
|8. Chase the Ace
9. Shot Roulette
10. Karaoke Poker
11. Choco Blackjack
14. Texas Hold Em
Did you know that Casino Gaming is the fastest growing segment of the Hospitality Industry? Let me share with you some of the Casino Themed Game Ideas that I came up with and how to plan a Casino Themed Party.
In order to have a great party first start off with some amazing invitations focused on a casino theme. Cool casino themed decorations and accessories will add to the theme of the casino party. If you are going to a casino themed party the expectation is there that you will be a winner.
Before the games start, announce that prizes will be awarded to those who have the highest chip count or funny money. At the end of the evening everyone goes to the prize table with their winnings and choose their big prize.
Below are many fun casino themed games for your next party with some pretty crazy twists to some of them.
1. BlackjackBlackjack is a counting game. The ideas is to accumulate cards with a total value as close as possible to twenty-one without going over.A player wins if his hand is closer to twenty-one than the dealer’s hand, or if the dealer goes over 21, which is called busting.Players can take as many cards as they wish from the dealer until they stand (stop taking cards) or bust (the hand goes over twenty-one). This is a good casino game idea and it is said that this is one of the best gambling games to play where you have a better chance of winning if you play by the rules.
2. RouletteIs a casino game in which a ball is rolled onto a spinning horizontal wheel divided into compartments, with players betting on which compartment the ball will come to rest in.It’s hard to say when exactly the roulette game was invented but there are a few theories all connecting with Monks. Some researchers think that roulette was invented by random monks who got bored with the monotonous life in a monastery and decided to bring some fun into their lives.
3. CrapsThis is an exciting casino themed dice game in which the players make wagers on the outcome of the roll, or a series of rolls, of a pair of dice.If you ever go to a casino just listen for the raucous excitement as players roll the dice. Players may wager money against each other or a bank playing “casino craps”, also known as “table craps”.
4. PokerThe most classic poker gambling party game is five card draw. To set the mood have your guests wear dark glasses and baseball caps just like on TV.Each player is dealt five cards.Players then place their first bet. Cards are then discarded and replaced by the dealer to improve the hand. The second bet is placed and everyone reveals their hand. Winner takes the pot.
5. Slot MachinesThe thrill of hearing the bells ringing when one makes a jackpot brings a feeling like no other. But be careful. It is very addictive! This is a must for adult casino games. These machines have made an important contribution to the growth of an industry providing jobs, economic development and tax dollars.
6. Roll the DiceWho would have thought to do kids easy casino games for a party? If your home casino party is going to have kids you need to keep them entertained!Don’t forget the prizes! To play put together two cardboard boxes.Paint the boxes all white. Then, paint on black dots on each side of the boxes to resemble dice. Set up an area large enough for the kids to run around.Place the rope or string at one end of the room. All of the kids line up in two rows. Give the kids at the start line one of the dice.They have to roll it to the finish line and back. The first one back to the start line gets a point. Keep going through the lines several times. The player with the most points win.
7. Casino Go FishAnother Casino game idea for kids to Play. Set up two tables that will seat five kids each. Place a deck of cards at each table and some poker chips. Gather all of the kids and have them sit at either table.Hand out five cards to each player and set the rest of the deck in the center of the table. Each player has to collect groups or books of four ranking cards, four fours etc.Each player asks if the others have the cards they are looking for to complete a group. If the player has the cards they hand them over. If not they “Go Fish” drawing a card and poker chip.The player who goes out first and collects the least amount of poker chips wins a prize.
8. Chase the AceThis is a fun card game for a casino themed party. It will create a lot of laughs and will have everyone sitting on the edge of their chairs.The premise is simple, Players are dealt one card only, and the idea is to not end up with the lowest value at the end of a round’s trading. You can stick if you have a high card, or trade with the person sitting to your left.The game continues until the last person, who by now presumably has an A or another low-value card. At this point they can stick with what they have, or pick the top card of the deck.If they reveal an A they gain immunity, and any other value card becomes theirs for the round. Every player reveals their card and the lowest number is the loser.
9. Shot RouletteThis is strictly a casino themed party game for adults! Based on the classic roulette wheel, a shot is linked to each number on the board.The player spins the wheel, and whichever number the ball lands in they have to drink the associated shot.It’s a fun game because everybody starts to get a bit tipsy after a few rounds, and there’s that sense of jeopardy when a variety of drinks are used – especially ones that nobody wants to drink, e.g. tequila on the zero or chilli vodka on number 13.I do have to caution you that it is important that no one leaves the casino theme party with their car keys in their hand. This is an Uber party! In addition you may want to half the shots. I promise it will still be fun.
10. Karaoke PokerHere is another twist on Poker. We all love a Karaoke party. Why not incorporate it as one of your gambling party games? This is an interesting way to liven up a long game of poker.You can make somebody sing for all kinds of reasons: running out of chips is the most obvious reason, but also players on the right side of a bad bet can be made to serenade their opponents; perhaps Michael Jackson’s ‘Beat It’ would be an appropriate choice of tune?The beauty of this party game is that it can be modified as you wish: if you want a high-stake, rapid-fire game of poker, how about penalizing all players who fold preflop by making them belt out a burst of Dolly Parton? I’m in for sure!
11. Choco BlackjackIs there anyone out there that does not love chocolate? Here is a great casino game idea that not only adults can enjoy but children will be in sugar paradise.This is a perfect game to help kids with their adding.The rewards are awesome. If you want to stick to the gambling party theme, poker chips made of chocolate are available on line.
This is a very easy casino gambling party game. Copy a keno card by the number of guests that will be attending the casino themed game party.Make enough copies so your guests can play several games. The premise of this game is to mark off your favorite numbers.Similarly to bingo, you win according to which numbers are called Please be warned that the odds are against you, but it is so much fun and very addictive.