Like you, we are closely following the rapid events relating to the global pandemic. According to Toronto Public Health COVID-19 is only now starting to circulate locally and the public health risk in Canada is considered low. However given the global circumstances, we are taking cues from health authorities to help prevent the potential local spread. The health and safety of our employees, clients and community is our top priority.
Reputable Sources for Covid Info
What is Pop! Events Group Doing?
As per our standard operating procedures:
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize all equipment after each event with industrial strength cleaner
- Follow regulated food handling and safety procedures such as the use of gloves
- Encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling under the weather
- Offer alcohol based hand sanitizer at every station
We have implemented the following additional safety measures:
- Proactively reached out to clients and partners to ask to be informed of any issues
- Reducing close contact type activities such as staggering a lineup for foodservice
- Incentivizing proper hygiene before and after activities
- Eliminated the use of straws unless they are individually wrapped for each guest
We are currently assessing all events with our clients and will be making decisions and contingency plans if they need to reschedule.
We will continue to keep you updated. While we want everyone to have fun and enjoyable events, health and safety of our community remains our top priority. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions.
We’re here to support, care for and guide you during this confusing time.
Pop! Events Group