Food Truck Events
From tacos to dumplings, and from coffee to ice cream, we have your tastes covered.
Food trucks are a perfect fit for socially together with distance events. Health procedures include masks, gloves, distance and cashless measures.
Health and Safety Measures
Our trucks are committed to safeguarding their employees and customers while continuing to offer our communities access to delicious bites. To do so, the following health and safety measures have been implemented:
- Serving window will only be open enough to serve products to customer
- Trucks have signage instructing customers to keep the recommended safe distance between each other which will be enforced by the drivers
- Drivers and servers are outfitted with proper PPE (Masks and Gloves)
- Reinforcing proper hand washing procedures
- Hand sanitizer made available to customers
- All operating areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day in addition to the regular cleaning of trucks
- Daily screening for symptoms and general health of each driver
- Drivers will not have direct contact with cash coming from customers