From the whole team at Pop! Events Group, we wish you a safe and joyful holiday season!! With this new year brings a renewed hope!
It was quite a year. Like you may have, we have become more resilient, flexible, creative and even brave. These skills will continue in the coming year while a sense of tremendous shared hope slowly unfolds around the world.
As agile entrepreneurs we rose to your needs. With live corporate events all cancelled, we quickly pivoted and turned our offices into video studios, ramped up gift-giving, and conducted drive-through events. By summer, existing clients jumped on board our virtual offers and new clients joined the party from across North America.
Together we found resilience by doing what we know: building fun. We…
- Ran many successful virtual team building games for employee engagement
- Entertained the whole family with virtual Christmas parties, virtual kids holiday parties and virtual Santa visits
- Safely executed drive-through holiday events
- Shipped gift packages and Holiday in a Box packages
- Were interviewed on radio morning shows about how to celebrate the season safely
- Did publicity support for a giant Borat in Toronto’s Harbour
We are very grateful for our employees for working creatively together, for embracing new technology, and for braving the cold during drive-through holiday events – always with big smiles. We have always been proud of our ability to innovate as a team and lead with new ideas in the event sector.
There are so many ways to connect and this is only the beginning! We look forward to helping keep your employees engaged with safety in mind.
To our clients, followers, vendors, and employees… our entire Pop! family, we wish you a happy and healthy holiday season and look forward to celebrating with you in 2021!!